Sunday, March 15, 2009

Switzerland dinner







So we have started doing culteral dinners I started with Greece and Russ wanted to do the next one. So he chose Switzerland and made an original Swiss cheese fondue for the appetizer and a few other dishes that were really good that I am not sure I can pronounce. I think one was called a Rosti which was a potato dish that Gabbi loved. The other was a meat dish that was really really good. For dessert he tried to duplicate the famous swiss mountain the Matterhorn with sugar cookies. He was very proud of his cookies so I had to post it. Our next culteral dinner will be Japan.

2 comments:

Stephanie Ganger said...

I like the cultural dinner idea. Russ's cookies turned out awesome looking. Way better than I could do.

What are you going to cook for Japan?

Rachael said...

I totally agree. I was very skeptical at first.